1. Loosely cover the frozen bread dough with plastic wrap. Allow dough to thaw a few hours at room temperature.
2. When dough is thawed it will puff up a bit.
3. Roll dough out to approximately 11x11 square. One frozen dough log makes one rollu.
4. Brush dough with olive oil or whatever cooking oil you prefer.
5. Lay pepperoni or canadian bacon on dough covering entire surface.
6. Sprinkle with shredded mozarella cheese.
7. sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
8. Lightly sprinkle with Italian seasoning herbs, dried oregano, and parsley flakes and garlic.
9. Start at one edge of the square, and begin to roll up.
10. Place rolls on greased baking sheet, leaving space in between.
11. Brush top with melted butter.
12. Bake right away at 375 degrees for approx. 15-25 mins
13. When done, let rolls cool and then slice